Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm back....(well almost)

For my friends, old and new, to my team members, and to ones who might follow me, I just wanted to let you know that the surgery went well. This hernia was a little higher up than the two I had in April. Of course, I'm still not up to par, and I know any card I post, will take me a little longer to put together, but I'm sooooooo happy that it's not going to take me as long to get back into creating cards as it did the last time. Thanks for all of the well wishes. Hugs, dj

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Debbie! So glad to have you back with us! I hope you'll be feeling back to normal again soon! PS) I hope my card arrievd? You never know with these puffy oversized conglomerations we all make. lol
Hugs,
Dorcas

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Welcome back Debbie! It is just nice seeing you in blogland! If I can help you with your card just let me know. I want to come visit some time this week anyway. Hope each day you feel a little better.

Fink said...

Glad you are back, OPO (NOT). Missed ya bugging me! LMBO You know I am so kidding!!!!! You are a great person!

Hugs
OWO (NOT)