Friday, November 26, 2010

Feature Friday - TCC - thank you

Hello everyone. It's so hard to believe that it's almost December. Where has the year gone? I remember when everyone was so worried about what the year 2000 would bring, and now here we are almost in 2011. Well, enough about trivial things, let's get on to the reason you stopped by. LOL!


This is my card for the coming week's challenge at TCC. Fuzz is not a new release, in fact he's a freebie. We all love freebies, don't we? So why don't you hop on over to TCC's Shop, and pick him up, while shopping for other great images?

This is one of the many "thank you" cards I'll be doing to thank all of my wonderful friends who have been and are providing meals, etc., for me and my dh, since I've gotten home from the hospital. (My dh would also have been helping, but he threw his back out, as well as, caught some kind of bug while staying with me in the hospital.) So we're both down.

While this is a fairly simple card, some of the elements are not things that I would have normally used on the card, if it were'nt for some of the challenges I'm entering. Which are as follows:

CES Challenge Blog - lace (raffia lace)

Crazy 4 Challenges - circles

Mark's Finest Papers - circles

CPS - Card Sketches - sketch

Sentimental Sundays - sentiment - thanks

The Crazy Challenge - staples

Stamps R Us - sparkles & scallops

There She Goes Clear Stamps - colors - cherry cobbler, crumb cake and white - (yum!)

Papertake Weekly Challenge - punched shapes or dies cuts

Priscillastyles - sketch

Well, thanks for looking; I hope you've taken the time to go over to TCC and checked out what the rest of the DT have come up with. I would also love for you to leave me a comment.

Thanks,

dj1952

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, I love it! Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!

Linda Wescott said...

Such a cute card, and perfect for a cheery thankyou. Typical isn't it that both of you would be out of action, thankfully you have helpful willing hands. Love the image, will pop and snag it. How you both recover well and get plenty of tlc meanwhile. Hugs lin . ps. have you seen my freebie on my blog.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Aw he is such a cutie!! Fab card hun!
Hope you are both feeling better soon
Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy & CES Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Cute card DJ, and I do hope you and your hubby are feeling better. Hope you didn't stay up too late last night! Good job.
Joyce xx

Dorcas said...

THis is cute, Debbie! I like the mesh in the background, its a nice touch. :-) Glad to have you back!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Fabulous card, super cute image and a lovely stitching effect ;) Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sentimental Sundays! ;))

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

This is so cute Debbie! It makes a super cute Thank You card! I love the mesh too. Thank You so Much for mine. Can't wait to use it. Waiting for a nice masculine card to try it out! Feel better soon!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

This is such adorable card!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute and adorable. What a fun card. Love it. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Shirl said...

What a gorgeous card and hope you and hubby feel better soon. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs Shirley x x

Jess said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week :)

Deanette said...

So glad to see you back into the swing of things DJ, nice work as always. You certainly are talented!

Angie said...

fab thank you card love the cute image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, great image,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Gram's Treasures said...

Congrats DJ! I saw your win on Sentimental Sundays. Way to go girl!
Joyce xx