Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here Comes the Bride…

This is the first time I've actually used CDS and made my own object. I needed a trellis, and the only cut files I could find were with carts I didn't have, so I did this one from WC by combining four of the argyle cut outs. The bride and groom are from Wedding. The other carts I used are SB, HD, PS and WC. I embossed the train of the dress and made the veil from tulle. And of course there had to be bling! I've always been told that people, etc. shouldn't hang in midair, so I cut a little grass and used ribbon for her runner.

2 comments:

Measha06 said...

I think this is very ingenious and love the trellis. I too have WC how did you make the trellis please?

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Also visit my weblog :: pod coffee makers