Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Anniversary Easel Card

Click on an image to enlarge.

This is another card I did along the same lines as the one above. I love the Precious Moment children, and this is one that I had colored a while back. I was able to find paper to go quite well with it, though. I really like purple and orange together so I was pleased with how the colors turned out together. The ribbon is actually a combination of two separate ribbons. The flowers are silk flowers that I took apart from M's and embellished with the jewels. The sentiment "Happy Anniversary" is cut from Sweethearts in two colors. I used a glitter pen to do my doodling.

TFL,

dj1952

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh so sweet - love it. Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant - hope to see you playing in our new challenge which starts on Monday. It's a super fun easy one.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

LORi said...

So super pretty!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun!!!