Thursday, December 29, 2011

My favorite Mo card of 2011????

Wow, that’s a hard one.  I love so many of them.  However, I finally narrowed it down to two and of these I chose:



Home Tweet Home.  

I did this for some friends who bought a new home (to them) and then renovated it and finally were able to move in.  I do love easel cards and shaped ones also.

I’m not included a photo of the runner up, since I don’t want to add anything that might disqualify me for the challenge over at Mo’s Digital challenge this week. But if anyone is curious you can look at “I Need My Mummy”.  I was thinking of my grandson when I did it.  Not that he looks like the boy, just that he’s cute.

I hope you enjoyed my look down memory lane. LOL.  (It was only about three months ago.)

Hugs,

dj1952 (Debra)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Great choice dj - loved this one first time around and it still looks great!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

craftymum said...

gorgeous card Debra. I love easel cards

hugs Sarah x

Pat said...

Hi DJ! What a cute card!! I love the colors and design...the perfect backdrop for this cute Mo Manning image! I can see why this is one of your faves! Thanks so much for joining us for our fun "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

This is just precious! I can see why it's a favorite! Glad you shared it with us again in Mo's Challenge.