Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sometimes you just need a hug...

I thought I'd do a little cheerful card, with this cute image from Doodle Pantry. I believe it was a freebie several months ago. Anyways, I colored them a while back and they've been calling to me to put them on a card. LOL.

This was a very easy card to pull together. I used paper from my stash, the small flowers are by Recollections, the ribbon is from Bunny Zoe's. The larger flower is one I made out of tissue paper, unfortunately you can't see the glitter on any of them. The charm is from Michaels and the sentiments inside and outside are ones that I typed up myself. And of course the punch is by MS.
This is the inside of my card.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - spring

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - flowers

Delicious Doodles Challenge - spots or stripes

Craft Your Days Away - love

Totally Gorjuss - anything

CES Challenges - bold & bright

Crafty Cardmakers - flowers
Paper Playtime - anything w/digi

Stamp Fairy Challenge - homemade flowers

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will leave some comments.

Hugs,


19 comments:

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Very cute debbie! Love the cheerful colors and the bow! That will be the perfect sentiment for it!

Teri said...

Love those cute bugs hun! (yes, I can see the dots!! LOL)
Thank you for playing our Spots & Stripes Challenge at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Dorcas said...

Hi Debbie!
This is one of my favorites of yours! I love the bright colors and cute little bugs!! LOve it!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Really sweet and cheerful!!

Unknown said...

I think I've got those cuties too,gorgeous card,your card just perfect for this weeks DD challenge, hope to see you again
hugs
Ildiko

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debbie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Linda Wescott said...

I'm so glad you answered the call because this is a zingingly beautiful card. The image is so cute and I love those colours together. I have become addicted to making tissue paper flowers. My daughter said to me,do you ever use any of them...lol, who has time to make cards when you are making flowers. Hugs lin

JustYolie said...

Adorable image, love your coloring!

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Debra, love the colours and such a cute image.
Thanks for joining in with us for our 'Spring' challenge at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Ms. Jen said...

Those little worms are so cute. I love the colors you chose.

CraftyC said...

A stunning card and so colourful. Thanks for joining us in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Annemaritta said...

Bugs! This is sweet and I like the combination of elements and colours. And of course I read "Sometimes we just need a bug!"

Here's a hug!

Heather said...

How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image. Love the inside too. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Sandy Ang said...

Love the diagonals on your card and those fresh colours. And you put just as much effort into making the inside special !

Gerda said...

Wohoo, look at your flowers!!! Your card looks very sweet.

Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week!

Hugs, Gerda aka Stampfairy

pinky said...

What a sweet happy little card. I so love your gorgeous flowers too. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Sharon Basel said...

This is a gorgeous card! I adore this image and you've colored it to perfection. In fact I love your whole color palette here. And it's such a fun design too,. Your embellishments are beautiful - especially that handmade flower. Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week. Hope you'll play with us again.
All the best,
Sharon, SF-DT

Carissa said...

Oh, this is so pretty and your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy Challenge this week. Carissa :)