Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I’d Rather Be Fishing

Click on any image to enlarge.
This card was made for a friend, who due to health issues is unable to go out very often. So I thought he could use a little encouragement. I saw the fisherman here on a card by Carmen Lucero on the Cricut MB. The silhouette is a .svg file that I downloaded and since I don't have SCAL yet, I printed it three times then cut it out and pop-dotted between the three layers so it would have depth. I was immediately drawn to the dark blue paper, and decided to run it through my embosser with the Cuttlebug folder. I used FF for the tag holder and then used two brads to top it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have this svg file and if so would you be willing to share? I can't find it on the cricut MB?
nursejilly@hotmail.com
Thanks!