Here is my take on the ampersand anniversary card that Tracy Gough posted a while back. I've also done one in aqua and brown, and I hope to have pictures of it later. (I have to borrow it back.) I wanted the card to be larger than what you could cut from a 12"x12" sheet of paper, so I cut the ampersand from PS at 7-1/4" for the base and 7" for the top color. I needed to combine the two so I used FF to cut out the hinges I used; I cut out two, one real size at 1" and the second at real size, blackout also at 1". They were then glued together with the red on top. I wanted this to show up on the front of the card, but not the back, on the back I cut an additional ampersand at 7-1/4" and adhered it to the back one. Next I added flourishes from SYI, flowers from AE, MM for the initials then plenty of bling and stickles. All of the sentiment was computer generated.